What we eat has a direct impact on our performance at work. Do you want your mind and your body to perform optimally? Then you’ll need to practice good nutrition.
By good nutrition, I mean the best foods that can help us boost our work productivity
These foods can
- Increase your focus,
- Improve memory
- Stabilize your mood.
- Increase energy
And when you get enough of them consistently, you get more productive days, weeks, and months as a result.
I will be talking about the 10 foods that can help us boost productivity
- They increase focus.
- They are packed with the necessary calories to get you through your day.
- They are filled with healthy fats which slows the body’s digestion of sugar and carbs- Keeping the blood sugar steady and our willpower up throughout the day.
- The protein in almonds helps curb your appetite without feeling sluggish.
- Almonds are rich in riboflavin which is known to boost memory.
This nut is stocked in choline, a Vitamin B
- This vitamin B helps support your brain’s memory and development.
- It also boosts your mood and energy levels.
- The food is rich in calcium, and fiber.
- Rich in manganese, the superfood increases concentration and brain function.
- The vitamins also help you stay focused.
- Blueberries are also linked to enhancing cognitive ability- involving reasoning, problem-solving, planning, abstract thinking, and complex idea comprehension.
- Increases memory and attention spans.
- Increases motor coordination.
- Strawberries are filled with Fisetin, a flavonoid that helps with memory function.
- It improves focus at work.
- It also helps to learn things better and faster.
- Provided glucose which provides energy and helps us stay focused.
- The glucose also keeps us productive throughout the day.
- Bananas also have a sufficient amount of carbohydrates, so they’ll keep you feeling full longer.
- Green tea contains an amino acid called L-theanine that improves focus and helps the brain stay alert.
- L-theanine mixed with just the right amount of caffeine is one of the best ways to improve productivity.
- Green tea also helps us relax and focus.
- It helps fight mental fatigue.
Eggs are chock-full of a B vitamin called choline, which is known to help improve memory and speed up reaction times.
- The sugar and caffeine in dark chocolate provide just the right amount of energy to get work done
- The magnesium in chocolate also helps relieve stress and anxiety.
- Greek Yogurt contains tyrosine, an amino acid that helps boost a person’s mood.
- It also provides the body with energy
Which of these fruits are you going to try out today?